logo donmac

call us mobile

Customer Recommendations

Customer Recomendations

Comments (8)

MR AND MRS LEWIS

10 May 2016 at 09:19 | #

Had a very professional installation completed by the team. A high finish standard and great result. Knowledgeable and friendly installation crew made the new windows fitting painless

MR LORENZO ANGOTTI

10 May 2016 at 09:19 | #

I had a few issues to begin with over the installation of my windows. I know that you have explained, and the concerns that you had, but you did provide me with a good service at the end of the day. All I can say is someone sometimes slips up and as long as this was communicated , to me the customer, and then put right, I am happy. I'm sure to say that I would use DONMAC Solutions again

DENIS WINKLE

10 May 2016 at 09:20 | #

Very good price, excelle sales support, good workmen, quiet clean and efficient. Would definitely use Donmac Solutions again

MRS GROCOTT

10 May 2016 at 09:20 | #

Many thanks for a great job. Work completed efficiently and competently. Queries dealt with promptly, and there was always someone on the other end of the phone. Strongly recommended

TARA DAVIES

10 May 2016 at 09:20 | #

Very hardworking. Very pleased with work that has been done

MR AND MRS SUTTON

10 May 2016 at 09:21 | #

We are very pleased with both the sales staff and fitters, who were exceptional! The quality of the windows was also very good. The quietness and the lack of noise from outside was noticeable once done. We are so pleased, we have ordered the rest of the house to be fitted with new windows too

MR BLURTON

10 May 2016 at 09:21 | #

Good product and happy with the price. Very good installation. In and out with no mess

MRS SHIRLEY HUGHES

10 May 2016 at 09:21 | #

The fitter Ben was very good and tidied all his mess up as he went along. Worked very hard and just got on with the job in hand. He was very careful to also work around my pets without any fuss. A job very well done. Thank you DonMac Solutions